Friday, August 12, 2011

Calgon, take me....to the barn!

Life just gets in the way sometimes. 

I haven't ridden since this past weekend (it's Friday right now), and I'm getting ready to head out of town for the weekend.  So, when I finally do get to ride sometime next week, it will be over a week since my last ride.  Obe will be nuts.  I HATE that...I hate feeling like I'm getting somewhere and making some decent progress only to be set back by being busy.  Ugh....

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm totally excited about going out of town this weekend.  I'm seeing some dear friends that I haven't seen in ages...one I saw last year; one I haven't seen in several years; and the other I haven't seen in seven years.  I can't wait!  I love these folks like they were my own family, so I'm completely content with leaving town.

I just want it all, I guess.  I want to leave town, see my friends, and somehow be able to ride my horse!  Until that whole "teleporting" thing gets ironed out, that kind of situation is not happening.  *sigh*

The good news is that classes start on Monday, so I'll be able to fall into some sort of routine with work, lessons and riding.  Routine is good...routine gets stuff done.  Yay, routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment