Thursday, April 1, 2010

Directions to FENCE for horse trials

Hey, class!

This link will take you to the website of FENCE and the directions there.

We'll meet up at 9 AM on Saturday morning. When you turn into the Mane Gate, the road will fork. Take the LEFT fork (the right fork would take you up onto the Steeplechase course). There will be cars and trailers parked along the road once you enter a gait onto the main show grounds. I will parked here (or standing somewhere near, so you'll see me soon after you drive in). We'll then gather and head over to the cross country course. Please try to be on time. I may wait around for 10 minutes or so, but I want us ALL TOGETHER to walk to the cross country course (it's across the street and up a little ways). The drive takes about 45 minutes from the barn.

I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment